Thursday, August 30, 2012

Figs & Rouge Ltd - 100% Organic LipCare

This is a UK Company!
100% Organic, 100% Natural, 100% Pure formulations are in all Figs & Rouge Multi-purpose balms!

Purchased these from Lookfantastic
Ordered 4 from Lookfantastic.com. Free shipping to Canada + Free Figs&Rouge with purchase = Less than  Canadian $20 for 4. It would have cost me $40+ to purchase from Hip.. I saved  around $20  
Took only 1 wk to arrive to me....

Enriching, Moisturising & great for all skin types - Figs & Rouge 100% Organic, Natural & Pure balms are the ideal Moisture Boost products for any dry skin emergency! Keep in pocket, purse for moisture on the go! Naturally good to skin & provides excellent Nourishment at any time of day!

This holiday season, I’m helping to make sure ALL women, despite their circumstances, feel special and loved.

This holiday season, I’m helping to make sure ALL women, despite their circumstances, feel special and loved. Visit @ShoeboxProject to find...