Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The Natural Beauty Box - December 2012



Glad to finually receive this box in which was suppost to be delivered in Dec not Jan due to some issues they had. 
Got the mascara as a bonus for being late. 
22.60 includes shipping
over $100 + value ?
I don't think so.. 
It is now $29.95 (US & Canada) per month + taxes in Canada
Filled with 10-15 DELUXE SAMPLES (if foil samples are included, they will be extra and won't count as one of the 10-15)
95-100% Natural


I do like the box though too expensive now to purchase at the new price & 
Alot of crazy stuff was/ has been going on Facebook that just kinda turned me off alittle. I stayed away , though did read alot that was going on.



Did you like your box? 


This holiday season, I’m helping to make sure ALL women, despite their circumstances, feel special and loved.

This holiday season, I’m helping to make sure ALL women, despite their circumstances, feel special and loved. Visit @ShoeboxProject to find...