Friday, February 1, 2013

Bath & Body Works Forever Red + New Honey SweetHeart

Forever Red Shower Gel $18
Forever Red Roller $12.50
Candle $20 
Honey Sweetheart lotion $1.00 Each
Can't get enough of Forever Red.. My fav line..
this is my 2nd purchase 
I have the whole line..
  • Forever Red
  • Key Fragrance Notes: Fiery pomegranate, rare French peach, red osmanthus ,and velvety marshmallow(vanilla rum).
  • Honey Sweetheart
  • body lotion is a fragrant kiss of candied violets and pink sugar. Moisturize with a blend of Italian mandarin, honeyed violet and crisp apple blossom





This holiday season, I’m helping to make sure ALL women, despite their circumstances, feel special and loved.

This holiday season, I’m helping to make sure ALL women, despite their circumstances, feel special and loved. Visit @ShoeboxProject to find...