Friday, March 15, 2013

Bath & Body Works Fresh Picked + Sears Canada Purchases - Look what I got for under $20

Had Lunch with mom today @ TEC 
got a few things...

Fresh Picked is Bath & Body Work New Collection I got a few things
Total for everything in photo - $10.50 + tax 
The Kitchen Apple was free with any $10 purchase 
What a deal! 
Beautiful Day is coming soon!
Can't Wait!

Got this necklace at Sears Canada for only 
$3.55 
They are having a 25% off sale + I used $10.00 points redeemed by using SearsMC

Check out Sears - they have so much pretty jewelry!

I love deals! 




This holiday season, I’m helping to make sure ALL women, despite their circumstances, feel special and loved.

This holiday season, I’m helping to make sure ALL women, despite their circumstances, feel special and loved. Visit @ShoeboxProject to find...