Saturday, August 16, 2014

MADE IN CANADA ALL NATURAL SOAPS BY CRATE61 ORGANICS

MADE IN CANADA ALL NATURAL SOAPS BY CRATE61 ORGANICS
Found these when I went to the #CNE opening day Aug 15th, 2014 at the Craft building.

They are $5 each or 5 for $20 so I picked up 5 though only 4 are shown as I purchased 2 of the sweet almond

No artificial fragrances 100% vegan soap collection

14 soaps to choose from Lemongrass, oatmeal shea, patchouli lime. sweet almond, vanilla orange , organic canadian maple, avocado grapefruit, castile, chamomile calendula, cinnamon clove, cocoa tea tree , hawaiian coconut, eucmint & lavender....


order online at crate61.com or at CNE





They that I purchased smell wonderful & tried the sweet almond last night. Lathers great & cleans skin well. 





This holiday season, I’m helping to make sure ALL women, despite their circumstances, feel special and loved.

This holiday season, I’m helping to make sure ALL women, despite their circumstances, feel special and loved. Visit @ShoeboxProject to find...