Sunday, November 2, 2014

Sawmill Creek Wine - Ontario - SAWMILL CREEK CABERNET SAUVIGNON & PINOT GRIGIO CHARDONNAY

#‎TryingSawmillCreek‬ #Ontario ‪#‎SimpleSipping‬ ‪#‎GotItFree‬
I am a Bzzagent

Decided to get these 2 bottles of wine with the gift card. The blends of the wine caught my tastebuds. Had these over the thanksgiving dinner - I enjoyed the SAWMILL CREEK CABERNET SAUVIGNON A full-bodied, dry wine with aromas and flavours of black cherries and currants and a hint of oak; with my meal as I preferred the red wine. Mom enjoyed the Sawmill Creek Pinot Grigio Chardonnay Pale straw yellow colour; aromas of pear, melon and apple with light citrus and vanilla notes; dry, light and fresh, with soft acidity, flavours of apple, pear and lemon. Though I did like this also on its own. Price is reasonable at usually under $20 depending on the size of the bottle.I like to support Canadian type products. These both were enjoyable & would purchase in the future. Have let my friends/family know about Sawmill creek wines.

This holiday season, I’m helping to make sure ALL women, despite their circumstances, feel special and loved.

This holiday season, I’m helping to make sure ALL women, despite their circumstances, feel special and loved. Visit @ShoeboxProject to find...