Tuesday, December 30, 2014

There is a new secret in town

Secret Outlast is specifically designed with fast drying ingredients to evaporate in seconds
Water-based formula allows active ingredients to permeate sweat glands faster and more efficiently than invisible solid deodorant
Bid farewell to white marks forever with rub-off resistant coverage that won’t leave a trail
Clinically tested to help stop odour before it starts, continually working to detect odour and wetness
The pH of Secret Outlast minimizes odour-causing bacteria for longer-lasting, 48-hour odour protection

The Secret Ohh la la Lavender Gel smells lovely & I feel fresh all day and all night. I like the feel of the gel its cool & dries fast. So far no stains on my clothes.
Get it from selected grocery, drugstore or online







I received one Secret Outlast® Clear Gel in Oh-La-La Lavender for free from BzzAgent

This holiday season, I’m helping to make sure ALL women, despite their circumstances, feel special and loved.

This holiday season, I’m helping to make sure ALL women, despite their circumstances, feel special and loved. Visit @ShoeboxProject to find...