New Garnier Whole Blends Smoothing Shampoo & Conditioner

Garnier Whole Blends Smoothing Shampoo & Conditioner
I've been using this shampoo, along with the matching conditioner, for around 1 week now. My hair is wavy & is prone to being frizzy and fraying on the ends when it gets dry. 
The shampoo smells lovely, like coconuts. It lathers easily, washes out well, and leaves my hair feeling clean & fresh. 
The conditioner has the same fragrance as the shampoo. It applies smoothly and feels nice on the hair, and once hair is rinsed & dried it leaves my hair looking shiny, bouncy, feeling soft, nourished and manageable without being weighed down.

This product is paraben free
The bottle will last a long time and so offers great value for money.
I would recommend the new  #wholeblends

Visit the Whole Blends website to take advantage of sample offer. 



Comments

Popular Posts