Vichy Thermal Waterproof eye makeup remover, cleanser and creamy scrub review

Vichy thermal waterproof eye makeup remover 

Removes waterproof makeup and also limits the loss of lashes. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
This eye makeup remover is very gentle and can remove the makeup fast.No scrubbing or tugging of the sensitive eye area. It doesn't sting my eyes or leave a greasy residue, and it is great at taking off both normal and waterproof mascara. 

I found this makeup remover to be just as good as some brands I have tried before, even better with others. 
Price is reasonable


Vichy thermal fresh cleansing gel

An ultra performing foaming gel that cleanses away all impurities and pollution residue for a fresh, soft and radiant skin.
I really enjoy this cleansing gel, found the scent to be pleasant not too strong.Found the gel applied well, I applied the gel to my damp skin and then removed using a face cloth I'd rinsed under hand hot water, this is my preferred method of removing cleansers. Left my skin feeling soft and smooth and more importantly clean and fresh.
I wear makeup up everyday & this product took it off with no problem or tugging. 

Having tried different gel cleaners I do enjoy this one compared to a few others.
Would purchase again & would recommend depending on your skin type.


Vichy thermal skin renewal creamy scrub 

An exfoliating cream specifically for sensitive skin that is both efficient and gentle. Environmentally friendly jojoba micro beads gently lift impurities and dead cells leaving skin smooth and soft without discomfort or dryness.
The scrub has a slightly creamy formula and has tiny blue beads in it that do the scrubbing part. It felt very gentle on the skin & helped renew my skin alittle.Did not cause any skin irritation ,no breaking-out & helped with some black heads. I liked the packaging.The smell very pleasant & enjoyable. 


#VichyWorksForMe Received as part of the product review club for free to try

Comments

Popular Posts