Garnier Whole Blends Moroccan Argan & Camellia Oils Extracts Illuminating Oil Collection

SHAMPOO -  I love the smells. Which means it made my hair smell amazing. This shampoo is not super thick. It did a great job of lathering up when putting it on my hair. I enjoyed the fact that got my hair super clean. As well as gave my hair a great smell. 

CONDITIONER - This is a rich formula and definitely hydrates my hair. My hair feels really silky and has a soft sheen that makes it look naturally glowy and healthy. This conditioner rinses cleanly so no buildup. It has a nice consistency so I feel like it adds a lot of moisture to my hair. I haven't washed my hair in 3 days & my hair is the same since my 1st shampoo. Amazing!

OIL - It leaves my hair hydrated, soft and manageable.


Comments

Popular Posts