Friday, January 4, 2013

Julep Mystery Box New Years 2013

Matte Tip Coat Sandra Courteney Eloise Mini Tote Bag Age Defying Hand Brightner Full size Hilary
 I got Mystery Box #1 Not the best box but ok. always have a great box next time around.
 I hate the matte top coat :(
 I did like the glitter nail colour Hilary, though it chipped within hrs & the nail polish actually came off whole piece.
I did use base, colour then top coat.
Actually all the nail polishes chipped very fast.. 
Still like Julep 1 of my 2012 favs


Become a @JulepMaven! Over $40 worth of the hottest trends in #nailcolor and #mani #pedi products. What's your style? http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/79704/
Use code: PENNY to get for 1 cent + shipping!
Cancel at anytime.. great intro box 


 What did you get in your box ?

This holiday season, I’m helping to make sure ALL women, despite their circumstances, feel special and loved.

This holiday season, I’m helping to make sure ALL women, despite their circumstances, feel special and loved. Visit @ShoeboxProject to find...