Wednesday, April 3, 2013

My 1st Elf Purchase - Spring Collection




I finually purchased some makeup from Elf 
Couldn't resist the price $11.00 for all this
They had a 50% off sale on all new spring items
Shimmer Eyeliner Pencil - Plum Passions $1.00
100- Piece Eyeshadow Palette - 100 pc Marble Eyeshadow $5.00 reg $10
47- Piece Beauty Clutch - white $5.00 reg $10
$11.00 for all this - wow

Not the best quality though great value

For the price you can't go wrong! 
Very happy! 

Check them out at eyeslipface.com

I ordered this last wk & just got it today! Wow - super fast




This holiday season, I’m helping to make sure ALL women, despite their circumstances, feel special and loved.

This holiday season, I’m helping to make sure ALL women, despite their circumstances, feel special and loved. Visit @ShoeboxProject to find...