Finesse Daily Renewal Shampoo, Conditioner & Hairspray

Growing up using Finesse Shampoo, Conditioner & other hair care products, always liked this company products as it reasonable priced & did a good job with my hair. 

I have lucky enough to be able to try Finesse daily renewal shampoo and conditioner. 

With the summer weather like every year summer humidity/heat, my type of hair gets frizzy. This product has ingredients like keratin proteins, soy & active silk that are able to deeply penetrate your hair's shaft and restore moisture to dry hair. Making it stronger healthier hair. 
No more fizzies & now hair is smooth & silky. 

It lathers nicely and has a very nice light scent - reminding me of the summer months when using this in the cold temperatures to come. 
Finesse ultra hold extra firm unscented hairspray has a new faster-drying formula, finer mist  & longer spraying. It also sprays like an aerosol. Great hold for your 80's hairdos.. 
No photo description available.
Okay, that was from my high school years as this is the hairspray of choice back them. Aging myself , oh well... haha  Great for everyday hair syling 

Give them a try today, you will be glad you did... I know I am :) 

Thank you Brill Communication & MCPTRI for sending me these to try & bring some memories back from my youth. 







 




Comments

Popular Posts